Monday, September 14, 2009

Policy WRT Links To Proks Blog

While we will report on Proks activities and blogging, lies and defamation, lack of journalistic ethics of one Catherine A Fitzpatrick, and the antics of the few remaining kool-aid sipping Prokanistas, we will not provide links back to Prok's blog. The intent of course is to not help Prok's google ranking in any way.

Conversely we encourage people to add links to Prokofy Watch to as many different websites as possible to help boost our google ranking. Thats cash.

3 comments:

  1. And yes, I linked due to the fact that your blog adds the other element to the wholeness of the drama of Prok's accusations, just today, but only for "Secondhand Daylight" my "drama" attempt. I still can't write, and don't really try but at least its nice to have a few well written, well thought upon and some possibly "crazy" stuff.. (I had to sadly link Prok too) But I got you in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Astro, I'll have Char add you to the blogroll here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about adding, I try to actually keep that stuff "hidden". Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete